Date of Description:
Program Coordinator – Data, Evaluation & Reporting
September 26, 2019
WithinReach makes it easier for Washington families to navigate complex health and social service systems and connect with the resources they need to be healthy and safe. When families struggle, we are there to help. We work one-on-one with people – in person, over the phone and online – to identify their needs and provide them with immediate support that is close to home. WithinReach also works with partners, providers and policymakers in a variety of ways to put healthy families first. We are focused on improving access to resources and support because we believe all families deserve to be healthy.
Our team is a mix of smart and purpose-driven professionals. We are change makers, working to build healthy, equitable, vibrant communities. We believe that we can only do our jobs well by learning about the people we serve, and by addressing and seeking to reduce the barriers that create inequalities. By doing so, we are able to create meaningful change for families and communities.
WithinReach’s Workforce Development team improves population health by engaging and informing the providers who serve families. The team convenes partners, educates providers and professionals, delivers technical assistance and support, and promotes systems change at the practice and policy level. Topical areas evolve over time, but current foci include racial equity, vaccine safety, infant mental health, and promoting healthy child development. This team interfaces with health, social service, and early learning providers; it does not work directly with families.
WithinReach facilitates an array of professional development opportunities, such as learning collaboratives, e-learning courses, webinars, practice improvement support, and large trainings open to any provider. This position will directly support team efforts to measure our impact and inform process improvement. The ideal candidate has experience implementing data systems and developing internal processes as the team grows and the work matures.
The position requires the ability to work well under pressure, solve issues using creativity and manage competing priorities, have a strong equity lens, and work to understand the needs of providers. We seek someone who fits in with our staff’s core values of agility, collaboration, inclusion, initiative, quality and well-being. This position works collaboratively amongst the entire Workforce Development department.
1. Project Specific Duties
- Support design and implementation of event management data system.
- Extract or compile relevant data to meet contractual reporting needs or team improvement goals (includes working with raw data sets).
- Review and enhance data practices and policies across all the team’s contracts.
- Inform data infrastructure for internal activities, such as subcontractor monitoring.
- Facilitate implementation and continuous improvement for data platforms WithinReach uses to capture provider attendance to trainings or resulting changes in provider behavior change.
- Document team data practices and policies for both internal and external audiences.
2. General Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate and collaborate with Workforce Development team and other WithinReach staff to ensure work is completed efficiently and effectively.
- Work creatively and collaboratively with external partners and stakeholders.
- Identify and implement quality improvements to projects.
- Participate in project- and research-related activities including needs assessment, evaluation planning, data collection, analysis and reporting.
Experience, Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Candidates must have experience developing and assessing their work through a racial equity lens.
- Knowledge of health and racial equity principles and practices.
- Understanding of how racism, privilege, and oppression impact marginalized communities and populations.
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible experience leading or coordinating projects.
- Knowledge and/or experience delivering or participating in professional development, workplace trainings, or continuing education (any field).
- Experience creating project plans, monitoring progress, prioritizing competing demands, and distributing work among a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Capacity to collaborate effectively and respectfully with people of diverse cultural, ethnic and socioeconomic groups.
- Self-starter who identifies opportunity for innovation or improvement, takes initiative, and engages colleagues to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to anticipate and/or identify intersecting issues, conflicts, and opportunities for collaboration across internal teams and with external partners.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers, with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the internet.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License or ability to travel throughout Washington in a timely manner.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Desired Experience, Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience using software or program to manage event registration.
Wages & Benefits:
$48,000 – $53,000 annually. Excellent benefits include fully paid medical coverage, vision and dental for employees and generous coverage for spouses, partners and dependents. Paid time off and employer-matched retirement plan.
155 NE 100th St, Suite 500, Seattle 98125
Send Resume and Cover Letter to:
Open until filled