Date of Description:
Senior Administrative Associate
February 7, 2020
WithinReach makes it easier for Washington families to navigate complex health and social service systems and connect with the resources they need to be healthy and safe. When families struggle, we are there to help. We work one-on-one with people – in person, over the phone and online – to identify their needs and provide them with immediate support that is close to home. WithinReach also works with partners, providers and policymakers in a variety of ways to put healthy families first. We are focused on improving access to resources and support because we believe all families deserve to be healthy.
Our team is a mix of smart and purpose-driven professionals. We are change makers, working to build healthy, equitable, vibrant communities. We believe that we can only do our jobs well by learning about the people we serve, and by addressing and seeking to reduce the barriers that create inequalities. By doing so, we are able to create meaningful change for families and communities.
Position Summary: We are looking for a professional, high energy, proactive and talented Senior Administrative Assistant who can use their strong experience to have a quick and positive impact in our organization. In this role, you will be a collaborative and forward thinking partner to the Executive Leadership team where your excellent critical and sequential thinking abilities will assist in creating and organizing projects. Additional responsibilities will include, calendar management, report generation, training support, data entry, and diverse administrative tasks. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
1.) Executive Leadership Support
- Manage Chief Executive Officer’s (CEO) and Chief Strategy Officer’s (CSO) schedules, balance shifting priorities while preventing conflicts, handling other executive level support as needed.
- Create relevant reports and distribute accordingly based on the CEO and senior management needs.
- Send and receive communication on behalf of senior management.
- Manage all details of board meetings and retreats including taking notes. Plan and organize WithinReach team meetings and events.
- Other executive and senior level support as needed.
2.) Office Management
- Maintain general up-keep and organization of common office space as well as keeping supply areas around the office stocked with office supplies and identifying any maintenance issues.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order when supplies run low; place special orders as needed.
- Ensure that all equipment including copiers, printers, water filtration systems, etc. are in working order and call for any necessary repairs.
- Maintain office spaces before and after staff moves including cleaning, providing standard supplies and preparing for new staff.
- Work with the Director of Operations (DO) on special assignments.
- Other office management support as needed.
3.) General Administrative Support
- Greet visitors who come to our office and accept packages.
- Provide agency-wide support for faxing services, general in-box inquiries and mail including metering, drop off, pick up and distribution.
- Update internal staff lists and distribute and/or post including staff phone list, kitchen duty and others as needed.
- Coordinate administrative projects (event logistics, report assembly and distribution, materials preparation, etc.) and provide agency-wide requests for administrative support.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for all-staff meetings, staff events, and other staff activities.
- Provide administrative support for special meetings/events, including securing event space, catering, and technology needs Provide materials support for meetings including: collating, copying, name badges, etc.
4.) Required qualifications and skills:
- 3+ years of administrative support at the Executive or Director level.
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to perform effective written and verbal communication.
- Ability to develop positive, productive, respectful working relationships with co-workers, board members and external partners.
- Great attention to detail, able to organize and prioritize work, proven track record of using. discretion, taking initiative, problem-solving, creative thinking and a can do attitude.
Salary & Benefits:
$48,000 annual. Excellent benefits include fully paid medical coverage, vision and dental for employees and generous coverage for spouses, partners and dependents. Paid time off and employer-matched retirement plan.
155 NE 100th St, Suite 500, Seattle 98125
Send Resume and Cover Letter to:
email@example.com; address cover letter to Julia Weisenburger, Director of Operations
February 16, 2020